Miss You Quotes | Latest Miss You Status

Are you serching Miss You Quotes | Latest Miss You Status ? You are on the right status quotes website. We give you a big collection of status & quotes .we provide status in hindi & english and easy to copy status.keep reading keep sharing.
The thing is that you brought this out in me. How could I want it with anyone else?
I wish I had done everything on earth with you.
I miss you in ways that not even words can understand.
I wake to you everywhere. Yet you are not here.
For when the cold winds blow, I will close my eyes calmly, knowing I am anchored to you.
What was it like to lose him? It was like hearing every goodbye ever said to me – said all at once.
I hold onto the pain because it is all I have left of you.
It is lonely here and I miss your light.
You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known – and even that is an understatement.
If I miss you any harder my heart might come looking for you.
How did the days steal you so efficiently from me? Time is a thief that never gets caught.
But nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.
If it’s real they’ll find you no matter how far you go.
You know someone is very special to you when days just don’t seem right without them.
If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
Dreaming of you is my greatest escape.
In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.
I have late night conversations with the moon, he tells me about the sun and I tell him about you.
I miss you in waves and tonight I’m drowning.
My love is selfish. I cannot breathe without you.
Our lives may not have fit together, but ohhh did our souls know how to dance..
The air I breathe in a room empty of you is unhealthy.
I don’t know what they are called, the spaces between seconds – but I think of  you always in those intervals
I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars.
You are my blue crayon, the one I never have enough of, the one I use to color my sky.
I only miss you when I’m breathing.
I say “never again”, but I have a masochistic heart and a horrible need to love that which doesn’t love me.
The one I wanted wasn’t the one who deserved me.
I still hide you in my poetry.
We could have been happy. I know that, and it is perhaps the hardest thing to know.
How strange to dream of you even when I am wide awake.
I am trying to remember you and let you go at the same time.
Perhaps one day we will meet again as characters in a different story, maybe we’ll share a lifetime then.
You are my paradox. You are the love letter that I can’t read anymore. The same one I refuse to throw away.
I left the light in my heart on in case you ever wanted to come back home.
They said: “Write the longest sentence you know.” I wrote: “A life without you.”
I think about you now and then about all the mornings that could have been.
ATTICUS
Hell exists. It’s here. 3 a.m. awake and without you.
You are the person I’ll never stop looking for in a crowded place.
If only my heart were as cold as I pretend it is, maybe I could get over this.
I’ve lost you and will live on forever in a dwindled life without you.
Half of me is missing … and the other half is missing you.
Not a day goes by that I don’t look at your picture and smile. Or cry. Or both.
What cannot be said will be wept.
Long after I have give up, my heart still searches for you without my permission.
Thinking of you is a poison I drink often.
I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.

Latest Missing Quotes For Him/ Her

I can’t believe that I still miss you after everything that we went through.
The pain of being without you is too much to bear sometimes.
I can’t even begin to tell you how much I miss you.
I can’t pretend that I don’t miss you because I see you in everything that I do.
I can’t help that I miss you and the person that I was when I was with you.
I know that I love you because I miss you even when you’re just in the next room.
I’m not sure what is worse: missing you, or pretending that I don’t.
To me, the brightest and most colorful garden looks dull and dreary without you in it.
I miss you so much that I want to throw a rock at you to show you how much it hurts.
I find myself missing you a little too much, a little too often, and a little more with each passing day.
A day spent away from you is a day that is not worth living.
I miss you once I wake up and I miss you once I fall asleep. I wish that we could always be together.
You may not always be here at my side, but you are always right here in my heart. I miss you.
I will stop missing you when we are together again.
You don’t have to be a thousand miles from me for me to miss you.
I would prefer to be kissing you than missing you.
I miss you so much that I can’t help but feeling that every song I hear is about you.
There is not a single moment in my day that I do not miss you.
You are always the first thought in my head when I wake up in the morning. That is how much I miss you.
I thought that I could handle being apart from you but I turned out to be wrong.
Missing you and not being able to have you here with me is the worst feeling.
Missing you is my heart’s way of reminding me that I love you.
Missing you is not an easy thing to do.
Missing you is like walking around without my heart. I feel this way because my heart is still with you.
When I miss you, all I want to do is hold you in my arms and kiss you.
I miss everything about you. Even the things that used to annoy me when you were still here.
There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how much I miss you and long for you.
There’s an emptiness inside of me that tells me that I must really miss you.
What I miss about you the most is how great we were together.
Even though I miss you right now, I know that you will come back to me.
I miss you so much at this very moment, but this distance between us is only temporary. Nothing in this world can keep us apart from one another.
If I had to explain how much I miss you, I would just break down and cry.
If I knew that would be the last time I would see you, I would hug you a little tighter, kiss you a little longer, and tell you that I love you one more time.
I miss you. And I miss us. Together we were a great team.
I always wonder if you miss me as much as I miss you.
I hope you’re not doing great without me. To be honest, I am a wreck without you. I miss you too much.
You may be out of sight, but you are never out of my mind.
I miss your lips and everything that is attached to them.

Top Missing Quotes For Friends

I miss the way you could make me smile without any effort at all.
Even though we are miles apart, you are still a very important part of who I am.
The distance means nothing. You still matter in my life.
Sometimes I think that I love you and other times I think that I hate you. But there is not a single day that goes by where I don’t miss you.
I planned on saying a lot of things to you, but all I could really come up with is that I miss you.
You are the only one that I want. I miss you.
I have never missed anyone in my life as much as I miss you.
My heart aches for you.
My mind is full of thoughts of you. Does that show how much I miss you?
I only miss you when I am awake.
I think a small part of me will always miss you.
All days are nights to see till I see thee, And nights bright days when dreams do show thee me.
I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can play together all night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

99+ Funny Love Quotes

latest breakup quotes | status

Inspirational Quotes For College Students