100+ lover alone quotes


Are you serching lover alone quotes ? You are on the right status quotes website. We give you a big collection of status & quotes .we provide status in hindi & english and easy to copy status.keep reading keep sharing.

 Lover Alone Quotes

“I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.”
“Standing alone is better than standing with people who don’t value you.”
“You smile, but you wanna cry. You talk, but you wanna be quiet. You pretend like you’re happy, but you aren’t.”
“Standing alone doesn’t mean I am alone. It means I’m strong enough to handle things all by myself.”
“As for now I’m gonna hear the saddest songs and sit alone and wonder.”
“Sometimes life is too hard to be alone and sometimes life is too good to be alone.”
“Nobody knows about the little melt downs I have when I’m alone. They only know about the smiles and laughs I show them.”
“Never say you are alone for you are not alone, your God and your genius is within.”
“I’m falling apart right in front of your eyes but you don’t even see me.”
“It takes a strong person to remain single in a world that is accustomed to settling with anything just to say they have something.”
“No, I may not be physically alone. But mentally there is no one insight.”
“Leave me alone. I’m sick of your games. Stop it. Don’t mess with me anymore.”
“You can’t be strong all the time. Sometimes you just need to be alone and let your tears out.”
“You cannot be lonely if you like the person you are alone with.”
“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You’re not competing with another person, you’re competing with my comfort zones.” – Horacio Jones
“And then I think that maybe I was designed to be alone.”
“Sometimes I just want to disappear and see if anyone would miss me.”
“When everything is lonely I can be my best friend.” – Conor Oberst
“Some steps need to be taken alone. It’s the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be.”
“Lonely is not being alone, it’s the feeling that no one cares.”
“I don’t know what it’s like to not have deep emotions, even when I feel nothing, I feel it completely.”
“I want to sleep until I feel better.”
“Being alone is more painful than getting hurt.”
“I like to be alone. But I hate being lonely.”
“You’re not dead, but not alive either. You’re just a ghost with a beating heart.”
“Sometimes it’s better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you.”
“I want someone to be afraid of losing me. No one has and I don’t think no one ever will.”
“She was drowning but nobody saw her struggle.”
“If you could read my mind, you’d be in tears.”

 Best Alone Quotes And Sayings

Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
Helen Keller
Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.
Abdul Kalam
It is better to be alone than in bad company.
George Washington
Language… has created the word ‘loneliness’ to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word ‘solitude’ to express the glory of being alone.
Paul Tillich
I think it’s good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone.
Amy Sedaris
I don’t want to be alone, I want to be left alone.
Audrey Hepburn
Sometimes life is too hard to be alone, and sometimes life is too good to be alone.
Elizabeth Gilbert
The trouble is not really in being alone, it’s being lonely. One can be lonely in the midst of a crowd, don’t you think?
Christine Feehan
And if you couldn’t be loved, the next best thing was to be let alone.
L.M. Montgomery
We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.
Orson Welles
The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.
Mother Teresa
Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.
Dag Hammarskjold
The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being. His heart withers if it does not answer another heart. His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration.
Pearl S. Buck
Solitude is the profoundest fact of the human condition. Man is the only being who knows he is alone.
Octavio Paz
Being isolated at times doesn’t always mean that you want to distance yourself from others; it simply means that you need some space to see things clearly.
Wazim Shaw
Sometimes you just have to stand alone to make sure you still can.
Unknown Author
People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don’t think that’s true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.
Kim Culbertson
Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Solitude is a chosen separation for refining your soul. Isolation is what you crave when you neglect the first.
Wayne Cordeiro
I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.
Henry David Thoreau
It is far better to be alone than to wish you were.
Ann Landers
All of our unhappiness comes from our inability to be alone.
Jean De La Bruyere
Be able to be alone. Lose not the advantage of solitude, and the society of thyself.
Thomas Browne
I have a huge, active imagination, [and] I think I’m really scared of being alone; because if I’m left to my own devices, I’ll just turn into a madwoman.
Claire Danes
Being solitary is being alone well: being alone luxuriously immersed in doings of your own choice, aware of the fullness of your own presence rather than of the absence of others. Because solitude is an achievement.
Alice Koller

Sad Being Alone Quotes

As I get older I’m more and more comfortable being alone.
Sienna Miller
Don’t go away. I don’t want to be alone. I can’t stand being alone.
Arnold Rothstein
Loneliness is my least favorite thing about life. The thing that I’m most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me.
Anne Hathaway
It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.
Marilyn Monroe
I don’t want to be alone, I want to be left alone.
Audrey Hepburn
I had already found that it was not good to be alone, and so made companionship with what there was around me, sometimes with the universe and sometimes with my own insignificant self; but my books were always my friends, let fail all else.
Joshua Slocum
I think it’s good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone.
Amy Sedaris
We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.
Orson Welles
The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.
Mother Teresa
Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.
Henry Rollins
When we truly realize that we are all alone is when we need others the most.
Ronald Anthony
Don’t feel alone, because there is always someone out there who loves you more than you can imagine.
Anurag Prakash Ray
Sometimes its better to be alone, no one can hurt you that way.
Tinku Razoria
If you want to be happy, learn to be alone without being lonely. Learn that being alone does not mean being unhappy. The world is full of plenty of interesting and enjoyable things to do and people who can enrich your life.
Michael Josephson
I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.
Henry David Thoreau
My alone feels so good, I’ll only have you if you’re sweeter than my solitude.
Warsan Shire
I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.
Albert Einstein
What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.
Ellen Burstyn
All man’s miseries derive from not being able to sit quietly in a room alone.
Blaise Pascal
Without great solitude no serious work is possible.
Pablo Picasso
You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.
Wayne Dyer
I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.
Henry David Thoreau
I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel all alone.
Robin Williams
If you are afraid of being lonely, don’t try to be right.”
Jules Renard
There are days when solitude is a heady wine that intoxicates you with freedom, others when it is a bitter tonic, and still others when it is a poison that makes you beat your head against the wall.
Sidonie Gabrielle Colette
It is only when we silent the blaring sounds of our daily existence that we can finally hear the whispers of truth that life reveals to us, as it stands knocking on the doorsteps of our hearts.
K.T. Jong
Never be afraid to sit awhile and think.
Lorraine Hansberry

 Alone Quotes About Love Sad

We are all so much together, but we are all dying of loneliness.
—Albert Schweitzer
The eternal quest of the individual human being is to shatter his loneliness.
—Norman Cousins
Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
—Arthur C. Clarke
Loneliness is the ultimate poverty.
—Pauline Phillips
Loneliness is never more cruel than when it is felt in close propinquity with someone who has ceased to communicate.
—Germaine Greer
Keep in mind that to avoid loneliness, many people need both a social circle and
an intimate attachment. Having just one of two may still leave you feeling lonely.
—Gretchen Rubin
The trouble is not that I am single and likely to stay single, but that I am lonely and likely to stay lonely.
—Charlotte Brontë
There is no loneliness like that of a failed marriage.
—Alexander Theroux
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
—Edna St. Vincent Millay
I’m lonely. And I’m lonely in some horribly deep way and for a flash of an instant, I can see just how lonely, and how deep this feeling runs. And it scares the shit out of me to be this lonely because it seems catastrophic.
—Augusten Burroughs
This world that I live in is empty and cold/the loneliness cuts me and tortures my soul.
—Waylon Jennings
Loneliness is my least favorite thing about life. The thing that I’m most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me.
—Anne Hathaway
Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.
—Dag Hammarskjold
Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it’s not because they enjoy solitude. It’s because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.
—Jodi Picoult

 Sad Alone Quotes

It must be really sad to not be able to do something you love as the years go by.
Maybe I am crazy but laughing makes the pain pass by
I just want to put the head phones in, turn the music up loud, and forget the world.
You Always Get Hurt The Moment You Begin To Care.
All gracefulness, it seems, is tinged with sadness
Being lonely is like a storm with no rain, crying without tears.
You must be, said the Cat. or you wouldn’t have come here.
I’m tired of everyone telling me about their special person when I desperately want one of my own.
Is trying very hard to keep it all together, but has run out of string and super glue.
I will wait till the day I can forget YOU or the day you realize you can’t forget Me.
Sometimes it’s easier to pretend you don’t care than to admit its killing you.
Why am i so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine?
Thank you for breaking my heart, because without that I wouldn’t be the person I am today with the person I love.
The worst loneliness is not to likes yourself.
Life’s so shit it makes what comes out the dog’s ass look good!
Let no one think I gave in.
I hate when people say they miss you, but don’t make a effort to speak to you or see you.
Loneliness is the universal problem of rich people.
If you are afraid of being lonely, don’t try to be right.
What’s the point in all this screaming, no one’s Listening any way.
I Am Not Alone, I Am Lonely With Out You.
Sometimes the people that u don’t want to get hurt doesn’t care if they hurt you!
I hate being broken. I hate that i cannot go back
Remember we’re all in this alone.
I never knew that one singe blade could mess up my life..
Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space.
There are plenty of fish in the sea, to bad I’m a really bad fisher.
You can’t be lonely if you are in company of the person you’re alone with.
The wrong person will never give you what you want, but they’ll make sure they get what they want from you.
Alone, all alone Nobody, but nobody Can make it out here alone.
Wants someone to love who loves her back, someone she can lean on, someone to wrap her in his arms & tell her everything will be ok! ?

Best Alone Quotes In Hindi 

रिश्तों को वक़्त और हालात बदल देते हैं…अब तेरा ज़िक्र होने पर हम बात बदल देते हैं ..
इस छोटी सी उम्र में कितना कुछ लिख दिया मैंने, उम्रें लग जायेंगी, तुम्हे मुझे पूरा पढ़ने में।
कभी सोचा न था की वो भी मुझे तनहा कर जायेगा!जो अक्सर परेशान देखकर कहता था…. मैं हूँ न
जब रिश्ते ही दम तोड़ चुके हों…. तो फिर प्यार, इजहार,गलती का अहसास ,सही गलत कुछ भी मैटर नहीं करता।
कभी कभी नाराज़गी दूसरों से ज्यादा खुद से होती है |
उस दिन चैन तो तुम्हारा भी उड़ेगा जिस दिन हम तुम्हे लिखना छोड़ देंगे |
चाह कर भी पूछ नहीं सकते हाल उनका, डर है कहीं कह ना दे के ये हक तुम्हे किसने दिया।
Apno ko jab apne kho dete hain tanhaiyon me aksar wo ro dete hain, kyu palkon par rakhte hain log unko,jo in palkon ko hamsha aansuon se bhigo dete hain.
मेरे दिल का दर्द किसने देखा है, मुझे बस खुदा ने तड़पते देखा है ,हम तन्हाई में बैठे रोते है,लोगो ने हमे महफ़िल में हस्ते देखा है।
मेरे दिल का दर्द किसने देखा है, मुझे बस खुदा ने तड़पते देखा है ,हम तन्हाई में बैठे रोते है,लोगो ने हमे महफ़िल में हस्ते देखा है।
आज परछाई से पूछ ही लिया , क्यों चलते हो.. मेरे साथ..उसने भी हंसके कहा ,और कौन है…तेरे साथ !!
उनका बादा भी अजीब था – बोले जिन्दगी भर साथ निभाएंगे ,पर पागल हम थे – ये पूछना भूल ही गए के मोहबत के साथ या यादो के साथ !
भूल सा गया हैं बो मुझे , समज नहीं आ रहा की हम आम हो गए उनके लिए या कोई खास बन गया है !
जो फ़ुरसत मिली तो मुड़कर देख लेता मुझे एक दफा तेरे प्यार में पागल होने की चाहत मुझे आज भी हे !
उसकी मोहबत पे मेरा हक़ तो नहीं लेकिन ,दिल करता है के उम्र भर उसका इंतज़ार करू !
हजारो चेहरों में उसकी झलक मिली मुझको.. पर. दिल भी जिद पे अड़ा था कि अगर बो नहीं , तो उसके जैसा भी नहीं।
फिर एक दिन ऐसा भी आया जिन्दगी में..की मैंने तेरा नाम सुनकर मुस्कुराना छोड़ दिया।
बहुत उदास हे कोई तेरे जाने से हो सके तो लौट आ किसी बहाने से, तू लाख खफा सही मगर एक बार तो देख ,कोइ टूट गया है तेरे रूठ जाने से।
पास आकर सभी दूर चले जाते है अकेले थे हम, अकेले ही रह जाते है इस दिल का दर्द दिखाए किसे मल्हम लगाने वाले ही जख्म दे जाते है।
तन्हा रहना तो सीख लिया , पर खुश ना कभी रह पायेगे , तेरी दूरी तो सह लेता दिल मेरा, पर तेरे प्यार के बिन ना जी पायेंगे।
तेरी बेरुखी ने छीन ली है शरारतें मेरी..और लोग समझते हैं कि मैं सुधर गया हूँ..!!!
आज सोचा कि…. कुछ तेरे सिवा सोचूँ ..!!! .अभी तक इसी सोच में हूँ कि क्या सोचूँ ..!!!
बहुत भीड हो गई है लोगों के दिलों में…इसलिए आजकल हम अकेले ही रहते हैं…!
बस एक भूलने का हुनर ही तो नहीं आता…वरना भूलना तो हम भी बहुत कुछ चाहते हैं…!
काश ये दिल बेजान होता…न किसी के आने से धडकता…न किसी के जाने से तडपता…!
चैन से गुज़र रही थी ज़िन्दगी,और फिर तुम मिल गए!
दो पल भी नहीं गुज़रते तुम्हारे बिन,ये ज़िन्दगी ना जाने कैसे गुज़ारेंगे!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

99+ Funny Love Quotes

Inspirational Quotes For College Students

Miss You Quotes | Latest Miss You Status