999+ best slam book questions 2019 (updated)


Are you serching best slam book questions ? You are on the right status quotes website. We give you a big collection of status & quotes .we provide status in hindi & english and easy to copy status.keep reading keep sharing.

Slam Book Whatsapp Questions

Will you kill anyone if you get permission? If yes, Who is that person?
What is your crazy dream?
The quality you like the most in yourself?
The quality you’d like to change in yourself?
What do you like in me?
The thing you don’t like in me
On your interest, the person you like to marry.
Your Best Friend.
What is your opinion on me?
The most important person in your life?

Slam Book Dare Questions For Friends


Ask these questions to Dare your Friends…

Update your WhatsApp status as “I’m Mad”.
Hottest person in IF?
If you can invisible tell wat first naughty things u do?
Describe ur most memorable experience in college.
Describe your soul mate…
When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Which was your most adventurous trip? What all did you do?
Who was your best friend when you were in college and why?
Have you ever skipped college without permission (movie, etc)?
Give your three best past moments that you can’t forget?
Tell me about three funniest people you know in college?
Who was your Biggest Crush in college?
Who was your first Crush in college?
If you could go back in time to tell your 16-year-old self something, what would you say?
If you could instantly change one aspect of your personality, what would it be?
Did you ever have a crush on your teacher when you were a kid?
What do you think about most?
What does your latest text message from someone else say?
Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
What’s your strangest talent?
Girls… (finish the sentence); Boys… (finish the sentence)
Ever had a poem or song written about you?
When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Do you have any strange phobias?
Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
What’s your religion?
If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
What was the last lie you told?
Do you believe in karma?
What does your URL mean?
What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Who is your celebrity crush?
Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
How do you vent your anger?
Do you have a collection of anything?
Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
What’s your biggest “what if”?
Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Smell the air. What do you smell?
What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
To you, what is the meaning of life?
What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
What was the last lie you told?
Would you like to go to the moon?
Can I trust you with my secrets?
What do you think of public displays of affection?
Send me a picture of your hands.
Flirt with me for next 15 minutes.
Recharge me for 100 Rs
Tell me the name of your crush.
Change your WhatsApp DP to my picture.
Say I Love You in a voice note.
Gift me a pair of shoes.
Propose me in your style.
Tell me a joke.
Send last 5 pictures from your camera roll.
Name of your Ex?
What is your relationship status.
Act as my Slave for next 10 days.
Don’t message me until you take a bath next time.
Tell me one secret.

Describe our relationship with a movie name.
Sing a song and send it as a voice note.
What do you eat today?
What do you think about me when you met me for the very first time.
How much money do you have in your wallet now?
Say the Remaining balance in your mobile phone right now.
Send the screenshot of you phones home screen.
Dance for 10 seconds and send me that video.
Write “Geek Dashboard” on your left hand and show me when we meet next time.

Top Slam Book Questions

Who is your secret crush?
Who would you most like to talk to?
Words about me
Worst mistake?
Worst thing that ever happened to you?
Your dream?
Your favorite actor or actress and why?
Your favorite artist and why?
Your favorite movie and why?
Your favorite song and why?
Your First Reaction on My First Look
Your Full name?
Your Romantic ideas/expectation about Love!
Yours Birthday?
Gift for me
Have you ever fantasized about a friend’s girlfriend?
How do u Feel Wen u talk to me?
I am your?
If I was your slave for a day, what would you ask me to do for you?
If u got a Chance to ask me something about My Personal Life?
If you are an author, what book would you write?
If you can invisible, tell what first things u do?
If you could be the world leader you want to be, who would you be?
If you could get one superpower, what would it be?
If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
If you give another chance to live ur life. What will you do?
My Name in ur Phone
My nature
My weakness
Nicknames people call you in whatsapp?
One thing that u Love the Most about Me
Rate My Whatsapp DP out of 10
Rate My Whatsapp status out of 10

Slam book Questions

Some negative points in you.
Some positive points in you.
Someone who knows all your secrets?
Special talents?
Suggest a TV show for me to watch.
Suggest a website for me to go to.
Tell me about three funniest friends you know in your life?
The best thing about you.
The thing u like most in My Face
What are your hobbies?
What else do you do in your free time?
What inspires you?
What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
What is the last movie you just saw and did you like it?
What is the one food that you would never give up?
What is your all time funniest prank?
What is your deepest fear?
What is your favorite activity and why?
What is your favorite color and why?
What is your favorite drink and why?
What is your favorite holiday and why?
What is your favorite midnight snack?
What is your favorite movie and why?
What is your favorite place you have traveled to and why?
What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
What is your least favorite word?
What song do you play the most on your iPod?
What type of friends do you look for?
What type of music do you like?
What was your first impression about me?
What will be your Reaction, when you will find out that I’m dead?
What would be the one thing you’d change about yourself?
What would you name your autobiography?
What’s favorite number and why?
What’s the best advice you’ve given or been given?
What’s your favorite food?
What’s your favorite quote/saying?
When was the most peaceful day you have had?
Where do you want to be in 50 years?
Which female celebrity would you want to take away for a weekend?
Which is the song you associate with me on imagine?

 Slam Book Questions For Girlfriend

What’s your favorite memory of me?
What is your idea of romance?
Can you describe our life with a six word sentence?
What are Your Strengths/Weaknesses in relationship?
If you could be either a bee or a flower, which one would you like to be? Why?

 Best 99+ Slam Book Questions For Friends And Love

Are u working or Studying or other?
Discribe yourself in 3 sentance?
Dream Boy/Girl?
Discribe ur Daily rotin?
What are some words or phrases you use most?
What are your hobbies?
What’s the best advice you’ve given or been given?
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
What would be the one thing you’d change about yourself?
What is your deepest fear?
If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
What is your favorite thing to wear?
What’s your favorite food?
Who is your secret crush?
Best dressed?
Best couple?
Favorite friend?
Favorite Actor n actress(post one only)?
Favorite 2Songs two lines?
Hottest guy?
Most likely to be arrested?
Who looks like a used car saleman?
If you give another chance to live ur life..what will you do?
If you are alone in Island and you have only one partner to choose..to whom you choose ,why?
Define Art.
Do you believe in luck?
What’s the weather like right now?
What time is it?
Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
What was the last book you read?
Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Do you have any nicknames?
What was the last film you saw?
What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
Have you ever caught a butterfly?
Do you have any obsessions right now?
What’s your sexual orientation?
Ever had a rumour spread about you?
Do you believe in magic?
Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
What is your astrological sign?
Do you save money or spend it?
What’s the last thing you purchased?
Love or lust?
In a relationship?
How many relationships have you had?
Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Where were you yesterday?
What’s the best advice you’ve given or been given?
Where do you want to be in 50 years?
If I was your slave for a day, what would you ask me to do for you?
Do you believe in love? Why or why not?
If you give another chance to live ur life. What will you do?
Which is the song you associate with me on imagine?
Describe your soul mate?
Who is your secret crush?
What will be your Reaction, when you will find out that I’m dead?
What is your deepest fear?
Describe in one word, LIFE is?
Did you ever have a crush on your teacher or someone much older when you were a kid?
Suggest a TV show for me to watch.
Suggest a website for me to go to.

 Slam Book Questions For Adults

What keys on a keyboard do you not use?
A lot! I just use the letters and numbers and some useful keys but not so much on other characters.
Do you know any big gossips?
I do. And contrary to what my friends usually think (or other people think), I have kept it very well for years.
Do you like spicy food and why?
I don’t. I do not handle it well.
Have you ever tried eating a crayon, or glue? Never even thought about it but I have a classmate in elementary who did.
What is the most beneficial emotion? Happiness or Laughter. I love to laugh.
Which is your favorite four legged creature and why? Dogs. I’ve always been a huge fan of dogs.
If you had to choose between intelligence and common sense, which would you choose and why?
Common sense. From where I work now, I encounter a lot of people with doctorate degrees but with low EQ and common sense. Plus, with the social media dumbing down some people, common sense is now becoming rare.
What are two things you know you how to do but don’t?
I think I can cook and not just fry but I don’t do it. I mean I know I can just follow the recipe or something but I have not really bothered to get down to it. The second one would be make a floral bouquet, same reason stated. I am lazy, I know.
What cheers you up?
Watching reruns of FRIENDS immediately perks me up.
Which movie or book do you think is ridiculously overrated?
The fifty shades of Grey trilogy. I bought the first book and could not even get past chapter 10. Such a waste of money.
Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10 hour flight and why?
My sister. We’ve traveled together and we have crazy, embarrassing secret moments that we like to share with only each other.
Do you prefer a love marriage or an arranged marriage?
Absolutely LOVE marriage
Do you still dress up for Halloween?
Last time I did was back in 2011, but I am always up for it!
What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
Should I continue my morning walk?
What’s the meaning of life in your view?
You never know.
Where were you 3 hours ago?
At this office in this chair.
Have you ever broken the law? I
think so.
What type of music do you listen to?
Right now I am getting to know EDM, but I always go back to 90s RnB.
If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on?
The people of the Philippines who voted for the one who shall not be named because of his numerous retarded, cult-like following.
What do most people think about you that is absolutely not true?
I’m a snob, I’m just shy most of the time and unfortunately gifted with a Resting Bitch Face.
If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do?
Kim Kardashian. I wonder what it feels like to be in her pre-pregnancy weight.
If you found out your current life has been just a dream, would you choose to wake up?
Yes, I would love to know what it is supposed to be out of curiosity.
What do you constantly think about that, either makes you sad or just anything?
That time flies so fast and so many things can happen in a year.
What do you think of public displays of affection?
As long as it doesn’t make everyone uncomfortable.
What was one of the happiest moments of your childhood?
Playing outside the house with my childhood playmates. I’m so glad I had a childhood.
What was the last lie you told?
I don’t remember the recent one.
Have you ever danced in the rain?
Not yet, I’d love to though.
What makes you happy? Why?
A day spent all to myself, alone. It makes me feel refreshed and I think, it re-energizes me more than a vacation. It’s the state of mind.
How do you start a conversation?
It depends on who I am talking to. I usually ask a lot about the other person and listen from there.
How would you change the world if you were to play god for a day?
There would be no war, no hate, only peace and abundance of blessings, resources, for everybody.
What was the last picture you took with your phone?
The Citizen’s charter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

99+ Funny Love Quotes

Miss You Quotes | Latest Miss You Status

Eid mubarak sms | Eid mubarak Status | Eid Mubarak quotes