latest girly status quotes

Are you serching girly status quotes? You are on the right status quotes website. We give you a big collection of status & quotes .we provide status in hindi & english and easy to copy status.keep reading keep sharing.
The most precious gift you can give a girl is the gift of your time and attention.
Boys never realize how much one little thing can hurt a girl.
He thinks he’s a player, But he doesn’t know she’s the coach.
Be savage, not average.
We girls, we’re tough, darling. Soft on the outside but, deep down, we’re tough.
A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none.
I have three sides. The quiet and sweet side. The fun and crazy side. The side you never want to see.
A true lady doesn’t demand, She thanks and true man doesn’t promise, He commit’s.

I hate boys who can’t treat their girls right, disrespect their mom’s, don’t want a job and want to smoke to fit in.
Girls with big hair is full of secrets.

 latest status for girl | Girly Quotes

Being glamorous is not a crime.
Eat diamonds for breakfast and shine all day.
I’m a girl I’m allowed to change my mind every second.
Guys, stop fighting `with` her and start fighting ‘for’ her.
When a girl says, “I`m done,” it really means, “fight for me.
In every girl’s heart there is a sea of secrets she won’t ever let you swim in.
Not all girls are made of sugar, spice, and everything nice. I’m made of sarcasm, wine, and everything fine.
If a girl tells you to leave her alone and you actually do then you have absolutely no brain cells.
I’m sassy, even though I hate that word! I’m sensitive and cry really easily.
If a man expects his wife to be an angel in his life, Then he should first create a heaven for her.

 latest girly status

Holding a girls hand in public is just another way of saying you are proud to have her.
Dear Boys I have sent you a “Friend Request” Not a “Marriage Proposal” so kindly stop overacting :p
The problem with us girls is that we fall for boys who give us the sweetest words they never really mean.
She can be your best friend, Worst enemy or a real sweetheart. It all depends on how you treat her.
Girls with the prettiest smiles, Always seem to tell the saddest stories.
Treat her like a queen and she will treat you like a king. Treat her like a game and she will show you how it’s played.
Behind every in-trusted girl, Is a boy who lied, cheated, Broke his promises to her.
Why chase you when I’m the catch.
My personality is up and down, sassy and cheeky.
Chin up princess or the crown slips.
You’re not gonna tell me who I am. I’m gonna tell you who I am.
I am a bit sassy, with some sarcasm thrown into the mix, but stoic at the same time – and brash.
Treat your Lady with Respect because one day You’ll need Your Daughter to be treated the Same…:)
Girls are like phones. They love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you’ll be disconnected!
No boy is worth your TEARS, and the one who IS will NEVER make you CRY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss You Quotes | Latest Miss You Status

99+ Funny Love Quotes

latest breakup quotes | status